Norway Special

Norway is my neighbour country. I have visited there few times. At very north of Norway summer nights are as ligh as days. It is something very amazing and every people should be able to experience it. Have you met any people from Norway at Home? I have some and I think they all are very polite.



I met Fjellvang at Home Square. He is from Norway. Quite cool tattoo on shoulder, a flag. He told that soon he will be able to change winter tyres to summer tyres. So it goes here in Scandinavia, we have two kind of tyres in our cars, one with studs and normal summer tyres. I wish good roads and shiny wheels for Fjellvang. If you meet him at Home tell greetings from me :)


Here is some beautiful landscapes from Norway. Oslo is capital of this Viking kingdom. At northern Norway when we were driving we found there is lot of sheeps on a road to beware. Roads in Norway are really 3D, lots of mountains and curves. If you want to see Norway take a 5 day ship cruise from south to north or drive it through. You live once, so do it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti